Say Hello to Me!


Hey all,

 

Welcome to 7 Nice Things!


First of all, Thank you for tuning into my blog! 💥


So without wasting anytime, let's get started!💪


To start with,

I am a KDrama enthusiast!

I watch a lot of KDrama, rather I literally binge watch it! I have been into watching KDrama since last year and I have watched a lot different KDramas, and by different, I mean that I watched KDramas of various genres, they include mystery, heartfelt, relatable, dystopian, having supernatural backgrounds, horror, fictional, of course romantic, and even also sports related!💗


Since most of us are quite comfortable with English, we watch a lot of Western Series, Films and Sitcoms, I am quite sure that F.R.I.E.NDS, The Office, Suits, B99 and many more are a part of almost everyone’s list.


The ones who love to watch different genres must have watched even more varied range of series.

 

And to be honest, even I am a person who love to watch diverse genres and then talk about the things or elements which I like about the drama or a film or a sitcom.

 

But when I looked around a bit, it struck me that I was missing out on a lot of interesting and amazing films, web series, miniseries just because their original language was not English! How frustrating!😖

I hated the thought of me not watching them just because I am not very comfortable with their language, so to rectify that I started watching series having original languages other than English. This practice led to me watching a few Spanish series, German, Hebrew (Israeli?) and even a few French series.

Subsequently I also got into watching KDrama and Boom! before I could realise, I was deep into watching KDramas🙈!

 Now, since I watch a lot of KDramas, I thought why not share somethings or elements which I like about a particular KDrama or multiple KDramas, with the ones who are still contemplating whether to watch them or not?!

So, to share those thoughts I started a podcast named 7 Nice Things on Spotify!

Now this blog would be a supporting character with podcast being my main character. I would share a small summary about the episode here on the blog, every time I upload a new episode.

Also, I would be updating about the upcoming schedule of the podcast episodes, taking polls along with some fun facts and news about KDrama World!

So, I ‘ll stop here for today and very soon I will upload a new episode on Spotify! Don’t forget to like and share, also comments are very much welcomed in the comment box given below!

See you very soon!!

😜😜😜




Comments